Er is weer een nieuwe versie van de firmware uitgebracht door Garmin voor de Oregon x50 series GPSr.
De belangrijkste wijzigingen volgens de Garmin website:
Changes made from version 4.47 to 4.49:
- Fixed issues relating to WAAS performance.
- Fixed issue where the device would not regain a GPS signal after losing the GPS signal in a tunnel.
- Fixed shutdown on the map screen when a waypoint was being moved to the same location as a geocache or other POIs.
- Fixed an issue where the enabled/disabled option for custom maps could not be changed when two or more BirdsEye™ Satellite Imagery providers were on the device.
- Fixed an issue where the device would not beep when approaching a destination while routing off-road.
- Problems with the software may be reported to OregonBeta@garmin.com
[ad name=”Google Adsense Content”]